1. The Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract concluded in accordance with the Conditions of Sale, without any penalty, for any reason and without having to justify his decision in any way, within the term of 14 (fourteen) days from the day in which the Consumer or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the Consumer acquires physical possession of the Products.
2. For the purpose of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Consumer is required, within the period referred to in the preceding paragraph, to inform the Seller of his decision to withdraw from the contract by an explicit declaration (for example letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). For the same purpose, the Consumer can also fill out and electronically submit the withdrawal form on the Website to the Seller; if he chooses this option, the Seller will promptly send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the withdrawal on a durable medium (for example by e-mail).
3. If the Products have not been sent to the Consumer, the withdrawal will be considered exercised with the receipt by the Seller of the aforementioned withdrawal notice.
4. If the Products have been sent to the Consumer, following receipt by the Seller of the notice of withdrawal, the Seller will send the return code to the Consumer via e-mail. Within the following 14 days, the Consumer must return the Products to the Seller, sending them to or delivering them to FRU.IT SRL VIA DELLA COOPERAZIONE, 25/29 – 63821 PORTO SANT’ELPIDIO (FM) Italy, clearly indicating the relevant return code.
5. It is understood that the risks and transport costs relating to the return of the Products to the Seller will be borne by the Consumer.
6. The shipping costs for returns are free for Italy and charged to the customer for Europe.
7. In order for the right of withdrawal to be validly exercised, the Products must be delivered or in any case sent to the Seller, intact: they must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged; the identification tag must still be attached to the Products with the disposable seal; the Products must be returned in their original packaging, they must be sent to the Seller in a single shipment. Items ordered with the same order must be returned at the same time and shipped with a single shipment. It is advisable to cover the original packaging of the Products with another protective packaging that preserves their integrity and protects them during transport even from written or labels.
The Consumer will be responsible for the decrease in the value of the Products resulting from their manipulation other than those necessary to establish their nature, characteristics, and functioning.
8. The Seller will take delivery of the returned Products, reserving the right to verify that they have been returned in the conditions described in the previous paragraph. 1.6.
9. If the right of withdrawal has been validly exercised by the Consumer within the terms and according to the foreseen procedures, the Seller will reimburse the Consumer for all payments made by the Consumer, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs deriving from the possible choice of the Consumer of a type of delivery different from the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Seller). However, the Seller may withhold such reimbursement until he has received the Products (and the verification of the returned Products has been successful) or until the Consumer has demonstrated that he has sent the goods, depending on which situation occurs first. In any case, the cost of returning the Products to the Seller, including shipping, any duties or additional taxes, will remain the responsibility of the Consumer.
10. The reimbursement referred to in the preceding paragraph will be made, where possible, by the same means of payment used by the Consumer when purchasing the Product or by bank transfer in favor of the Consumer; the burden of the Consumer will be to communicate to the Seller, via e-mail to email@example.com, the bank details to make the transfer in their favor and to ensure that the Seller is placed in the condition of being able to return the sum due. If the payment was made by credit card, the aforementioned reimbursement will be executed in the terms indicated directly by crediting the amount due on the credit card used by the Consumer for payment. If the payment was made via PayPal, the aforementioned refund will be executed within the terms indicated directly by crediting the amount due to the account used by the Consumer for payment.